Bejeweled Butterscotch Coffee
Watch your guests faces as you serve them this beautiful beverage, perfect for a tall clear glass, with the decoration on top! "Wow" is the reaction you are sure to get with this surprisingly easy recipe. Go for it! Add a little something special to your dessert coffee and enjoy the responses... we won't tell them how easy it was!
- Melt 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally.
- Fill pastry or plastic bag with melted chips and insert #4 round tip or cut a corner in your baggie.
- Pipe out a holiday design/word (which will set onto the whipped cream toping later) onto wax paper and refrigerate 10 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, combine 8 cups freshly brewed Papua New Guinea gourmet coffee and 1/2 cup butterscotch chips until melted.
- Stir in 1/2 cup half and half and pour into coffee mugs.
- Top with homemade whipped cream and place set ornament on top!